Anaeko provides specialist software development, systems integration and consultancy services to large and small organisations globally. Drawing on a heritage of developing carrier-grade telecoms software, Anaeko now delivers quality, scalable software solutions for customers in Telecoms, Government and Financial Services.
Recognizing that no two organizations are the same, Anaeko offers a variety of engagement models to our customers. Ranging from on-site consultancy to whole solution outsourcing we provide flexible professional services tailored to your requirements, working practices, timelines and budget. Each of our consultants has been specially selected for their professionalism, experience and demonstrated ability to deliver. They are committed to the Anaeko vision to provide unparalleled levels of service to our customers.
Some of the engagement models we support are shown below.
- Individual Consultant – typically working on-site to provide specialist technical expertise, address skills shortages or meet peak usage requirements. Contracts range anywhere from 2 months to 2 years.
- Whole Solution Delivery – a dedicated project team entirely managed by Anaeko and reporting directly to the customer, focused on timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Business Function Outsourcing – a purpose-built Anaeko team providing a complete business function such as software development, testing, support or deployment.
Coming from a diverse software background, our engineers bring with them a wealth of experience that has been focussed through strategic project roles on key areas of expertise.
Technologies where we have deep expertise include:
- Data Integration
Real-time Data Integration, Data Services, Extract Transform & Load (ETL), Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Migration, Data Synchronisation, Query Languages (SQL, XQuery)
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgresSQL, Informix, Sybase
- Java Development
Java EE, Java SE, JDBC, RMI, JNI, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing (JFC), JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic.
- Telecom Architectures & Frameworks
Service Delivery Platforms (SDP), Mobile Advertising, Content Platforms, IMS, Parlay X, OSA Parlay
- Distributed Technologies
REST, SOAP, CORBA, RMI, JMX
- .NET Development
C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, web services
- C, C++ Development
UNIX API (System V) Programming, Multithreaded development
- Wireless Data
SMS, MMS, WAP, GPRS, UMTS
Core SS7 stack (MTP 3, SCCP, TCAP), SS7 application layers (MAP, ISUP, INAP), SIP, H323
- Operating Systems
UNIX (Solaris, HP UX), Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat), Windows (XP, 2000, NT)
- Scripting and Markup Languages
- Methodologies & Notations
Dynamic Systems Development Methodology (DSDM), Agile, SCRUM, Unified Modelling Language (UML), ERD