Anaeko develops both productised and bespoke connectors between products from the world’s leading software vendors. Our experience largely centres around developing Integration Packs for Microsoft System Center Orchestrator (formerly Opalis), but also draws from developing adapters for Anaeko’s A-DAS data integration product as well as from configuring generic plugins to interface with various enterprise management products.
Anaeko’s suitability for product connector development is derived from a unique cross-section of core competencies including:
- Outsourced Product Development
- ITSM Consultancy Services
- Cross-technology development skills (Java, C, C++, .NET, etc.)
- Data analysis and data integration skills
- ITIL process experience
- Cloud and virtualisation experience
Some of the products we have developed product connectors and plugins for include:
- Microsoft System Center Orchestrator to integrate a wide variety of 3rd party products into end-to-end automated IT Processes.
- VMware vCenter Server tomanage virtual machines in vSphere environments.
- VMware Ionix Application Discovery Manager (AKA EMC ADM) to extract asset information for automated discovery workflows.
- BMC Atrium CMDB to manipulate Configuration Items (CIs) in the Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Experience: Outsourced Product Development
- BMC Remedy AR Server to automate the management of requests or tickets in the service desk.
- BMC BladeLogic Operations Manager to automate the management, control and enforcement of configuration changes in the data center.
- BMC Service Desk Express toextract incident data from this entry-level BMC service desk.
- HP OpenView Network Node Manager to extract network topology data from HP NNM for use in automated discovery workflows.
- HP OpenView Operations to automate maintenance procedures, diagnostics, and corrective actions to increase application performance and availability. Experience: Outsourced Product Development
- HP Service Manager to create, monitor, and manage entries in HP Service Manager.
- HP iLO and OA to automate the administration of individual blade servers running HP Integrated Lights out, and blade server enclosures running HP Onboard Administrator.
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Omnibus to enable automated response to alerts raised by Netcool and the manipulation of those alerts.
- FrontRange Discovery toextract hardware and software asset information from Discovery.
- CA Unicenter Service Desk to manipulate data underlying the Service Desk, manipulating CMDB data include assets, people, locations, and relationships.
- Cisco Call Manager to extract call logging information from the Cisco Unified Call Manager platform
- Netwatch to extract Netflow IP traffic information from IP networks